CAN (Community Alliance Network), as an alliance of startups and developers, collectively provides a comprehensive set of SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) tools for communities, in order to let a variety of organizations, from traditional companies through nonprofits to virtual organizations, build and run a community without an in-house tech team.
CAN provides SaaS for:
- Businesses who want to build long-lasting relationships with their customers and fans
- Brands needing their own ‘community commerce’ platform
- Online service providers who want to add community or communication components to their existing services
- Nonprofit organizations needing a campaign platform
- Governments or political organizations who want to embrace grassroot communities for bottom-up policy making or decision making
- Associations or all virtual organizations who need an open governance and collective decision making system.
Based in Singapore
Page created on Jan 12, 2021
Aims to provide growth capital to industry-focused startups.
StaffAny is a workforce management solution for hourly workers
A private investment company, headquartered in Singapore.
Our passion is still strongly rooted in creating a better environment for the future.
BEAMSTART is a Hub for Startup News, Business Networking, and Entrepreneurial Resources. Expand your network, discover new possibilities, and tap into a vast database of resources that can help you go further in your business and career.
The app for business networking and startup resources. Be part of the global community of CEOs, Business Leaders, and Professionals. Download below to instantly form partnerships and discover opportunities: