Gifted - The Small Business Christmas Market
Enterprise Nation is the organizer
Gifted – The Small Business Christmas market
Join this two-day online event to shop from hundreds of small businesses. Get your Christmas presents sorted and give the gift of sales to small businesses when they need it most.
Browse hundreds of small businesses by category, discover new independent brands and meet the faces behind the businesses. You will be able to click in and out of different shops, asking questions to the brand owners and clicking through to their websites to make your purchases.
Plus, enjoy live entertainment and Christmas cooking demos from the comfort of your home.
· Discover new independent brands
· Chat to the business owners you’re buying from
· Get your Christmas shopping sorted from the comfort of your home
· Support small businesses when they need it most
· Enjoy live music and Christmas cooking demos
The market will be open from 11am - 6pm on Friday 4 and Saturday 5 December.
How to join the event
Register for free and you will receive an email with your join link from the events platform - Hopin, one day before the event starts.
For the best results, Hopin recommends using the desktop versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla.
Applications to sell at the event are now closed.
About Enterprise Nation
Enterprise Nation is the UK's most active small business network and we have helped thousands of people turn their good idea into a great business. Enterprise Nation membership gives you access to exclusive opportunities to grow your business and connects you with like-minded entrepreneurs and business experts who can help.
Terms and Coniditions
1. These are the terms and conditions on which we offer you the opportunity to participate in the Enterprise Nation Gifted – The Small Business Christmas Market (“the Market”). If you do not agree to these terms you should not participate.
3. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance that is caused by acts or events beyond our control, including but not limited to any technical issues relating to the Hopin platform or sellers’ websites.
4. We will not be liable or responsible for the conduct or contributions of sellers or customers participating in the Market.
5. The statements as to the size of and the number of customers visiting the Market are estimates only and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, in this regard.
6. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable arising under or in connection with your participation in the Market including but not limited to any loss or damage relating to defects or issues with products and/or services purchased at the Market or at a later date from Sellers participating in the Market.
7. We do not endorse or recommend any sellers nor do we make any representation, warranty or guarantee as to the products or services they are selling.
8. Whilst participating in the Market, you must not do anything which would damage or be likely to damage the reputation of Enterprise Nation.
9. The Hopin terms and conditions at https://hopin.com/terms also govern your participation in the Market and if you do not agree to them you should not participate.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and we both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.