Nvidia's Omniverse, which was launched a year ago as an open beta with over 100,000 downloads, is now available to all Nvidia Studio creators for free.
This announcement could allow Nvidia to display the latest updates of their Omniverse software which includes:
- Omniverse Nucleus Cloud which allows the ease of sharing Omniverse 3D scenes to various artists without the hassle of massive datasets
- Birth of 3D marketplaces and digital asset libraries such as Sketchfab and Twinbru, providing creators with available assets during their creation process
- Omniverse Audio2Face, an AI-enabled app with the capability to animate a 3D face with just an audio track instantly while reducing the manual blend-shaping process.
Relation to Metaverse:
With the democratization of the Omniverse soffware to the average user, it could potentially:
- Allow individuals and businesses to experiment with the creation process of virtual worlds
- Allow creators to integrate virtual worlds into daily lives and business activities
- Further accelerating the concept development of Metaverse
For further details and updates regarding the Omniverse software, check it out here.