An upcoming entrepreneurship event will be taking place this month, and it promises quality networking and valuable insights for participants both in-person and online.
Organized by HashTaqs, the HASH Innovation Asia Summit 2021 will take place this coming 18th and 19th November with an expected turnout of over 250 delegates.
About the event
- HASH Innovation Asia Summit 2021 is an upcoming "hybrid event", which will take place both online and in-person this November 18th and 19th.
- The in-person event will take place on 18th November at Bridge+, Singapore, while the online sessions will be streamed live on both 18th and 19th November.
- This year's theme, "Innovate, Uplift, & Transform the Future of Businesses", will feature Q&A sessions, chat messaging, and offline LIVE networking among participants.
- Discussion sessions will include: The Future Of Digital Economy, Retail & E-commerce Innovation, Future Of Digital Health, Urban Agriculture Innovation, Robotics, Automation & AI, New Financing & Capital Raising Norms, among others.
Why It Matters
- With the economy reopening, HASH Innovation Asia Summit 2021 marks one of Singapore's few upcoming in-person business events to take place before the end of 2021.
- The event will host several key industry leaders, some of them include CEO of Singapore's Timbre Group, Co-founder of Speeddoc, Managing Director of Zenyum Singapore, among many others.
- Beyond the event, the platform aims to allow cross-cultural exchange of ideas and formation of network among entrepreneurs across Asia virtually and on-site in Singapore.
More information on the event can be obtained via the official event page here.