ThoughtFull, a Southeast Asia-based startup focused on mental health wellness, has just raised $1.1 million in seed funding.
Investors for the round include The Hive Southeast Asia, Flybridge, Vulpes Investment Management, family offices, and angel investors.
- ThoughtFull was founded in 2019 by former Malaysian JP Morgan analyst, Joan Low.
- The company provides mental health and wellness services via its mobile apps, allowing people to connect with healthcare professionals with personalized solutions.
- ThoughtFull will utilize the new funds to expand its services across Southeast Asia, as well as hire more talent to improve its product offerings.
Why It Matters
- Services catering towards improving mental health have risen in the recent months, catapulted by the global pandemic.
- ThoughtFull currently operates in Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines, with users spanning across 43 countries.
- Since May 2020, the company's enterprise clients have grown by over 10x.