MrSpeedy, a fast-growing same-day courier service provider, is rebranding to a new name.
As of last week, the company will now operate under the new name — Borzo Delivery.
- Founded back in 2012, the Russia-based company has been known as an affordable and reliable same-day delivery courier service provider across the region.
- Rebranding from 'MrSpeedy' to 'Borzo' is part of the company's broader plans of standardizing its brand name internationally.
- Borzo currently operates in 10 countries, including Brazil, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Russia, Turkey, and Vietnam.
Why It Matters
- Upon the rebranding, the company's websites with the 'MrSpeedy' brand will now redirect to BorzoDelivery.com.
- Despite the name change, the company's offerings and pricings still remain the same.
- Borzo reportedly has a customer-base of over two million users, where 75% are small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
- The company also raised $15 million in Series A funding back in 2019, and was already profitable.