One of the largest entrepreneurship competitions in the world is back, and it promises tremendous benefits and support for participating startups.
Also known as Create@Alibaba Cloud Global Startup Contest 2021 (CACSC), the contest is now accepting applicants from startup companies seeking to raise funds or enter China.
- CACSC aims to provide technology, talent, and growth acceleration for participating startup companies, and is now accepting applications until 5th September 2021
- Field of interests include 5G, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, Internet of Things, AR/VR, drones, smart community, smart logistics, connected vehicles, smart medical care, smart city, smart energy, smart grid, etc.
- Winners will receive $3,000 to $20,000 worth of Alibaba Cloud coupons for 1 year, training, and opportunities to access Alibaba's resources.
- Support by Alibaba to enter China.
- Access to Alibaba’s Wide Range of business ecosystem and resources
- Access to RMB 5 million equipment subsidies
- Access to RMB 6 million 3 years R&D sunsidies
- Access to RMB 15. million workplace rental subsidies
- Access to RMB 10 million Angel Dream Fund
- Access to RMB 20 million concessional equity guidance funds
- Declarants should have a bachelor's degree or above, with a certain level of management experience or self-employment experience, proven by outstanding achievements; they should have a legal company registered for their project.
- The project should exhibit core technical strength and continuous innovation; it should have intellectual property patents, model products, or established products.
- The project should have good future development prospects in the industry and the market; it should be in line with the future direction of the industry.
- Interested applicants can submit their proposals via the following link.
- The internal country judge will select the Top 50 from all applications to advance to the Semi-Final stage.
- Top 20 participants will be shortlisted for the ASEAN Final during the Live Stream of the Semi Finals.
- ASEAN Final will be live streaming on the 22nd of September, and will shortlist the top 3 companies for the Global Grand Final.
- The Winner will be announced at the Global Grand Final, on September 28th.