Choosing the right delivery provider can be a challenging process, especially when there are many different offerings available in the market.
Malaysia's Delyva is on a mission to solve this with their newly launched mobile app.
- Delyva, a startup company from Malaysia, has just launched a new app that lets users find, compare, and book delivery services with ease.
- Prior to this, Delyva's services were only available via their website.
- With the new Delyva app, users can easily book various delivery services, ranging from on-demand delivery, domestic courier services, as well as international shipping services.
- Delyva announced that it has partnered with Bungkusit, GrabExpress, Janio, J&T Express, Lalamove, MrSpeedy, Ninja Van, pandago, and AirAsia's Teleport.
- The company is also seeking to form new partnerships with more logistics providers and eventually expand across Southeast Asia.
Why it Matters
- As more logistics providers enter the market, Delyva has the potential to eventually become the go-to platform for consumers (and businesses) to find the most suitable logistics services for their needs.
- Delyva's services could also help companies save costs by automatically choosing the most suitable logistics provider.
- Delyva has already formed partnerships with Aramex, AsiaXpress, CJ Logistics, DHL eCommerce, FGV Transport, Matdespatch, Pos Laju, and Pos FlexiPrepaid.