GoLog, a Malaysian startup company providing cold-chain logistics services, has successfully hit the minimum fundraising target for their equity crowdfunding campaign.
The company kicked off the fundraising campaign back in March, opening the opportunity for the public to own shares in the company.
- GoLog has just reached their minimum fundraising target of RM250,000, with more investors still joining the round.
- As of today, GoLog's total raised for the campaign stands at RM 427k (USD $104k).
- GoLog's campaign will last for another 28 days before the round is closed.
- GoLog expects to draw in RM 11 million (USD $2.67 million) in revenues this year, and looks towards a public listing within the coming 3 years.
Why It Matters
- Asia's cold-chain logistics industry is expected to become a $162 billion industry by 2026.
- Since the company's founding back in 2017, GoLog has been growing at over 5X year-on-year.
- The company has raised a total of