In a few days, a highly anticipated virtual event will take place with a promise to connect a huge delegation of entrepreneurs across the globe virtually.
Also known as EBizStart, the event expects to bring together over 20,000 participants from 10 countries.
- Hosted by E3 Hubs, EBizStart is a virtual event focused on bringing together an international delegation of business-people, and is scheduled to take place from 15th to 28th June, 2021.
- The event expects over 20,000 participants and 500 exhibitors from 10 countries.
- A wide range of activities will be available, ranging from 3 major conferences, over 500 business matching sessions, 100 talks, and more.
- Participants range from entrepreneurs, investors, government representatives, and corporate professionals.
Why It Matters
- With the global pandemic affecting travel, the ability to connect effectively with people from other countries has become more difficult — EBizStart aims to bridge that gap.
- While there are many virtual events taking place, only a few operate at scale in bringing a large international delegation of over 10,000 people.
- EBizStart is open to the public, and tickets are free of charge.