MaGIC, the Malaysian government-led agency focused on supporting startup companies, has just kicked off the 5th Cohort of their Virtual Global Accelerator Programme.
This time around, 30 startups will be participating in Cohort 05, which will take place virtually for a period of 3-months.
- MaGIC's 5th Cohort of the Virtual Global Accelerator Programme officially kicked off yesterday, with the theme "Accelerating Innovation for Economic Recovery".
- Similar to previous cohorts, GAP will focus on supporting startups in various key areas ranging from funding, product development, marketing, and more.
- Startups will also have the opportunity to receive special perks/benefits during the programme, as well as opportunities to learn from renowned technical and business mentors.
- MaGIC will also assist these startup companies in breaking into the Southeast Asian market.
Why It Matters
- Since its inception, MaGIC's Global Accelerator Programme has helped startup companies raise over USD 28.6 million in investments, and generate over USD 76.6 million in revenues.
- As of 2 June, 2021, GAP has impacted close to 296 entrepreneurs with over 147 startups impacted.
- Cohort 05's startups will present their ventures during "Demo Day" at the end of the programme, which is a great platform for investors and corporates to discover high quality deals to fund and collaborate.
Below are the list of 30 selected startups in Cohort 05: