With Malaysia's movement control order (MCO) coming to an end within the next week, businesses across the country have begun ramping up their marketing efforts.
Starting from today, eligible small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Malaysia can now apply to receive an RM5,000 marketing grant as part of a new partnership between Tourplus and BEAMSTART.
- Businesses based in Malaysia can now apply to receive a RM5,000 grant for promoting their products and services online.
- The new initiative is a joint collaboration between Tourplus and BEAMSTART to provide widespread online (media) marketing of 500k - 1 million people within the country.
- Eligible companies will need to fill up a simple form to apply, and a representative from Tourplus will be in touch within 48 hours.
Eligibility Criteria for Marketing Grant Application
- Company must be 60% owned by Malaysians, and incorporated in Malaysia.
- Company must be operating for 1 year or more.
- Have a minimum sales turnover of at least RM50,000 (older than 2 years), or RM100,000 (older than 1 year).
- Applicants must provide the necessary supporting documents when applying (business registration documents, copy of IC, and application forms, etc.).
To apply for the grant, simply fill up the following form and a representative will be in touch shortly.