In March 2021, Malaysia's MaGIC kicked off E-Nation — a series of 3 satellite events and a conference focused on entrepreneurship.
The first satellite event (Series-1: Innovative Leadership by Design), received tremendous response from the startup community.
In a month from now, E-Nation's second satellite event (Series-2) will take the stage — this time around with a focus on business sustainability.
- E-Nation Series 2 officially kicks off on 24th June, with the theme: People, Planet, Profit - The Art of Balance.
- Series 2 will discuss topics on how sustainable business policies and practices are developed and executed in organisations.
- Participation is free of charge, and the event will be held virtually.
E-Nation Series 2 Speaker Lineup
- Melisa Idris, Assistant Vice President, Astro Awani (Moderator)
- Etienne Kechichian, World Bank Representative
- Kasturi Nathan, Head of Governance & Sustainability, KPMG
- Vinie Chong, CFO Cenergi
- Umar Munshi, Co-Founder, Ethis
- Mohamed Rozani Bin Mohamed Osman, Senior Financial Sector Specialist at The World Bank
- Prof Chris Marquis, SC Johnson Professor in Sustainable Global Enterprise, Cornell University
- Nick Earle, Former Senior Vice President, Virgin Hyperloop One
- Girish Ramachandran, Executive Director, 27 Advisory
- Maayke-Aimee Damen, Co-founder, Excess Materials Exchange and Expert on Sustainability through a circular Economy
E-Nation Series 2 Registration is now open
Interested participants can sign up for free via the official E-Nation website.