Log In / Sign Up
Foreign investments in Philippines decrease further in August.
Foreign investments since January are 40% lower compared to the same period last year.
5 cool gadgets you'll find only at Global Sources
Some seem silly, but they're also practical
Samsung backs Singapore’s fintech startup M-DAQ — closing its pre-series D round
M-DAQ will expand in Korea with Samsung’s support.
Over US$10 billion spent in half an hour on Alibaba's 11.11 shopping event.
The largest spending in half an hour on a single day.
Indonesia to host the wold’s largest electronics trade fair in December 2019
Hong Kong’s Global Sources Electronic will host the event in Jakarta.
Global Sources Fashion Show set to host the largest fashion collection exhibition in Hong Kong in 2020
It aims to serve as a one-stop destination show for fashion sourcing needs.
Global Sources Lifestyle Show exhibited innovative lifestyle products — available for your e-commerce product sourcing
Local designers from Hong Kong designed these products.
These are the highlights of product segment to experience at the Global Sources Consumer Electronic Hong Kong 2020
The event sets to be the largest electronic sourcing show in the world exhibiting over 7,800 booths
Samsung-backed Swingvy to host LIFT — A conference focused on creating better workplaces.
Because employees are the greatest assets of companies.
DrinkEntrepreneurs Malaysia to host largest Startup Party this November 14th, 2019.
Over 300 tickets were purchased in the first 8 hours.
Esports startup EVOS raises $4.4 million in Series A round — tapping into gaming influencer management market in SEA
The influencer market in SEA grows to provide entertainment content for esports.
Indonesia’s Gojek to pilot test bike-hailing service in Malaysia starting January 2020
Something Grab isn't offering in Malaysia currently.
Google buys Fitbit for US $2.1 billion
The wearables market is a US $25 billion industry.
Foodpanda will deliver more than just food in Singapore — it will deliver groceries, flowers, and more
Foodpanda to keep on expanding its service range in the future.
Asia Innovative Agency holds first ever Next-Generation Business Summit in Penang.
Innovatif+ brought together world-class business leaders, next-generation entrepreneurs, investors, and more.
Meet one of the most captivating exhibitors at Global Sources Hong Kong.
Selling Light Sabers and Cool Merchandise.
Featured: Hoby Packaging at Global Sources Hong Kong is making innovative gifts and home products.
The aim is to make sustainable products with style.
Vietnam's government brings highest number companies to Global Sources trade-show in Hong Kong.
Over 40 Vietnamese Fashion Companies Participated in the Cross Border Trade-Show.
3 important takeaways on how to win at trading on Amazon.
Shared by Chris Rawlings From Sophie Society During Global Sources Summit
Cindy Tang of Novelty Lane aims to provide a one-stop platform for fashion retailers.
Many fascinating fashion gifts were exhibited at the Global Sources trade-show in Hong Kong
3 featured Hong Kong Fashion Companies at the Global Sources Trade Show
Some of the Independent Fashion Companies in Hong Kong
Huawei launched 6G research in Canada;
Kenneth Ho15 Aug, 2019
1. Netease 网易 surpassed Baidu in market value, becoming China's fifth biggest Internet company
2. Tencent posted a revenue of 88.821 billion RMB in 2019 Q2, increasing 21% year-on-year
3. China's Meituan Dianping 美团点评 starts building mapping service
BEAM helps companies in fund raising in Malaysia.
4. Fudata 富数科技, big data service provider, finished 8-digit RMB in Series B
5. Wonton 云吞智能, e-cigarette startup, completed 7-digit RMB in Series A
6. Huawei launched 6G research in Canada
7. Indian hotel booking startup Oyo to invest $335M in vacation rental business in Europe push
8. WeWork to spend $1b on South East Asia, South Korea operations by 2020
9. Nigerian logistics startup Kobo360 raises $30M backed by Goldman Sachs
10. Singaore's property management tool and marketplace REALly gets US$361K in seed funding
11. WeWork reveals IPO filing
12. Energy Vault raises $110 million from SoftBank Vision Fund as energy storage grabs headlines
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator.