Log In / Sign Up
Singapore’s AI-powered firm raised $9 million from its Series A round
It will use the fund to develop and improve its data technology on human insights.
Hong Kong’s Volt14 bagged $955k from 500 Startups — to innovate on a longer lasting battery material
It aims to launch industrial-scale production trials by next month.
Indonesia’s HarukaEDU closed its Series C funding round — expanding its education service into B2B transaction
SIG, an Ameriacan global trading form led the funding round.
Malaysia’s NEXEA invests $60,160 into five local early-stage startups
NEXEA chose the top five startups from NEXEA Startup Accelerator and Startup-Corporate Pilot programs.
Pop Up Asia is quickly becoming one of Taiwan's largest lifestyle trade-shows.
Bringing together international travellers and lifestyle product enthusiasts from all over the world.
Indonesian proptech startup, Travelio raised $18 million in a Series B round — expanding its marketing and operation
Aims to serve Indonesian rising middles-class demands for temporary housing.
One of Taiwan's largest Startup Festivals, Meet Taipei, kicks off today.
Bringing together thousands of attendees and over 400 exhibiting startups across Asia.
Xiaomi invests in EV startup, XPeng — raises $400 million in funding for growth
XPeng is now valued at $4 billion.
Taiwan Startup Stadium to hold regional startup conference, #AsiaRocks
Helping local and overseas startups expand their businesses in this thriving APAC region
Foreign investments in Philippines decrease further in August.
Foreign investments since January are 40% lower compared to the same period last year.
5 cool gadgets you'll find only at Global Sources
Some seem silly, but they're also practical
Samsung backs Singapore’s fintech startup M-DAQ — closing its pre-series D round
M-DAQ will expand in Korea with Samsung’s support.
Over US$10 billion spent in half an hour on Alibaba's 11.11 shopping event.
The largest spending in half an hour on a single day.
Indonesia to host the wold’s largest electronics trade fair in December 2019
Hong Kong’s Global Sources Electronic will host the event in Jakarta.
Global Sources Fashion Show set to host the largest fashion collection exhibition in Hong Kong in 2020
It aims to serve as a one-stop destination show for fashion sourcing needs.
Global Sources Lifestyle Show exhibited innovative lifestyle products — available for your e-commerce product sourcing
Local designers from Hong Kong designed these products.
These are the highlights of product segment to experience at the Global Sources Consumer Electronic Hong Kong 2020
The event sets to be the largest electronic sourcing show in the world exhibiting over 7,800 booths
Samsung-backed Swingvy to host LIFT — A conference focused on creating better workplaces.
Because employees are the greatest assets of companies.
DrinkEntrepreneurs Malaysia to host largest Startup Party this November 14th, 2019.
Over 300 tickets were purchased in the first 8 hours.
Esports startup EVOS raises $4.4 million in Series A round — tapping into gaming influencer management market in SEA
The influencer market in SEA grows to provide entertainment content for esports.
Indonesia’s Gojek to pilot test bike-hailing service in Malaysia starting January 2020
Something Grab isn't offering in Malaysia currently.
Alipay to launch online marriage certificate for already married couples
Wallace Ho 7 Aug, 2019
1. China's mobile internet users reached 1.14 billion in June 2019; apps of Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent, ByteDance account for 70% of total time spent
2. Tencent aims to challenge Douyin 抖音 with $1.5 billion investment in Kuaishou 快手
3. JD.com 京东 debuts first luxury goods service center
4. In another attention-grabbing campaign Pinduoduo 拼多多 now matches couples on its app
BEAM helps early stage companies in fund raising in Malaysia.
5. Youshupai 有数派, textile industry information service provider, completed a 6-digit US$ Pre-A funding round
6. Singapore fintech startup Helicap acquires securities firm Arcor Capital
7. DocDoc, Singaporean health tech startup, completes US$13M funding round, plans to further develop platform
8. Indian co-working startup Awfis snags $30m led by ChrysCapital, joined by Sequoia
9. Cybereason, US cybersecurity startup, raises US$200M led by SoftBank
10. In-App Coupon Company Ibotta Raises Series D, Becomes Only Tech Unicorn In Colorado
11. Tencent in talks to buy stake in Universal Music, label behind Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Bruce Springsteen
12. 7. Alipay 支付宝 to launch online marriage certificate for already married couples
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator.