Log In / Sign Up
Lance Uriel Pormarejo
Garage Director @ Launchgarage
Stellaris Venture Partners
CEO @ InnoVen Capital India
André Marcel Bally
Investment analyst @ Jungle Ve...
Managing Partner @ Kejora Vent...
Bytedance (TikTok's Parent Company) to start developing own games
Wallace Ho 6 Aug, 2019
1. Didi's self-driving unit to become an independent company
2. Wechat works with Youzan 有赞 for brands to easily advertise on Wechat
3. Bytedance 字节跳动 to start developing own games, first game to be released earliest in 2020 Q1
BEAM helps early stage companies in fund raising in Malaysia.
4. Thailand's Siri Ventures to invest $19.5m in startups in 2H2019
5. Vietnam's ride-hailing firm Be Group launches delivery services to take on Grab, Go-Viet
6. Flipkart, Indian e-commerce company, set to roll out free video streaming service to take on Amazon
7. UK's Experian invests $20m in Hong Kong-based FinTech startup CompareAsiaGroup
8. Doubling down on business travelers, Airbnb acquires Urbandoor, a platform that offers extended stays to corporate clients
9. Scale AI and its 22-year-old CEO lock down $100 million to label Silicon Valley’s data
10. Malaysian job search portal WOBB bags $1.3m pre-Series A funding
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator.