Log In / Sign Up
Singapore’s AI-powered firm raised $9 million from its Series A round
It will use the fund to develop and improve its data technology on human insights.
Hong Kong’s Volt14 bagged $955k from 500 Startups — to innovate on a longer lasting battery material
It aims to launch industrial-scale production trials by next month.
Indonesia’s HarukaEDU closed its Series C funding round — expanding its education service into B2B transaction
SIG, an Ameriacan global trading form led the funding round.
Malaysia’s NEXEA invests $60,160 into five local early-stage startups
NEXEA chose the top five startups from NEXEA Startup Accelerator and Startup-Corporate Pilot programs.
Pop Up Asia is quickly becoming one of Taiwan's largest lifestyle trade-shows.
Bringing together international travellers and lifestyle product enthusiasts from all over the world.
Indonesian proptech startup, Travelio raised $18 million in a Series B round — expanding its marketing and operation
Aims to serve Indonesian rising middles-class demands for temporary housing.
One of Taiwan's largest Startup Festivals, Meet Taipei, kicks off today.
Bringing together thousands of attendees and over 400 exhibiting startups across Asia.
Xiaomi invests in EV startup, XPeng — raises $400 million in funding for growth
XPeng is now valued at $4 billion.
Taiwan Startup Stadium to hold regional startup conference, #AsiaRocks
Helping local and overseas startups expand their businesses in this thriving APAC region
Foreign investments in Philippines decrease further in August.
Foreign investments since January are 40% lower compared to the same period last year.
5 cool gadgets you'll find only at Global Sources
Some seem silly, but they're also practical
Samsung backs Singapore’s fintech startup M-DAQ — closing its pre-series D round
M-DAQ will expand in Korea with Samsung’s support.
Over US$10 billion spent in half an hour on Alibaba's 11.11 shopping event.
The largest spending in half an hour on a single day.
Indonesia to host the wold’s largest electronics trade fair in December 2019
Hong Kong’s Global Sources Electronic will host the event in Jakarta.
Global Sources Fashion Show set to host the largest fashion collection exhibition in Hong Kong in 2020
It aims to serve as a one-stop destination show for fashion sourcing needs.
Global Sources Lifestyle Show exhibited innovative lifestyle products — available for your e-commerce product sourcing
Local designers from Hong Kong designed these products.
These are the highlights of product segment to experience at the Global Sources Consumer Electronic Hong Kong 2020
The event sets to be the largest electronic sourcing show in the world exhibiting over 7,800 booths
Samsung-backed Swingvy to host LIFT — A conference focused on creating better workplaces.
Because employees are the greatest assets of companies.
DrinkEntrepreneurs Malaysia to host largest Startup Party this November 14th, 2019.
Over 300 tickets were purchased in the first 8 hours.
Esports startup EVOS raises $4.4 million in Series A round — tapping into gaming influencer management market in SEA
The influencer market in SEA grows to provide entertainment content for esports.
Indonesia’s Gojek to pilot test bike-hailing service in Malaysia starting January 2020
Something Grab isn't offering in Malaysia currently.
Xiaomi to provide developers of its overseas app store with free resources worth 100 million RMB
Wallace Ho31 Jul, 2019
1. China launches new online privacy compliance assessment tool to help apps spot privacy flaws
2. Toutiao 今日头条 launched new version of personal assistant, including an image and text recognition function
3. Xiaomi 小米 to provide developers of its overseas app store with free resources worth 100 million RMB
4. Nasi 纳斯 received 7-digit RMB in angel investment round. Nasi is an e-commerce company, which sells products via livestream on Taobao.
5. Nosh, Hong-Kong cloud kitchen startup, raises $1.7m in pre-series A funding, rebrands corporate business into ‘Spoonful’
6. Sequoia Capital India may raise $200m to add to its existing fund
7. Malaysian serial entrepreneur Asher Looi to launch digital pharmacy platform, GoUbat.com
8. UnionBank of the Philippines issues first ever peso-based cryptocurrency
9. GoPay, Gojek mobile payment app, now available on Indonesia’s Google Play Store
10. Alipay expands footprint in Africa with Flutterwave tie-up
11. China’s Vivo is eyeing smartphone users in Africa and the Middle East
12. Team collaboration platform Monday.com raises $150 million at $1.9 billion valuation
13. Innovatifplus summit and awards event in Penang to take place on 26th and 27th October in Penang.
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator and BEAM.