Log In / Sign Up
Managing Director @ Midana Cap...
Partner @ Cherubic Ventures
Managing Partner @ Kejora Vent...
CEO @ VenturesOne
Investment analyst @ Jungle Ve...
Venture Partner @ Matrix Partn...
President at Kickstart Venture...
Tencent partners Pokemon to jointly develop games; Xiaomi becomes youngest company on Fortune Global 500 list
Wallace Ho23 Jul, 2019
1. New Star Market, China counterpart to NASDAQ, increasing on first day on average 140%, creating three billionaires
2. Xiaomi becomes youngest company on Fortune Global 500 list
3. AlipayHK, Hong Kong Dollar denominated eWallet, granted license to expand coverage throughout mainland China
4. Tmall.com 天猫 announcing that during the last 3 years it has attracted 100.000 KOL's & celebrities
5. Inspur Cloud 浪潮, cloud computing firm, raises $87 million
Network with investors & entrepreneurs in Johor at BEAM Happy Hour this 26/7/2019
6. Dzuanm.com 点钻猫, advertising platform, to receive 7-digit RMB angel investment
7. China's coffee upstart Luckin pushes into India and Middle East
8. Singaporean Trax, image recognition technology firm, closes USD 100 million Series D round, looking to cement foothold in China
9. Singapore-based venture firm Cocoon Capital raises $30m for 2nd tech start-up
10. Southeast Asia's leading video streaming service Iflix bags more than $50m in funding ahead of potential IPO
11. Apple reportedly in talks to acquire Intel's modem business for $1B+
12. Microsoft commits $1 Billion to open partnership to build its AI systems on Azure
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator & BEAM