Log In / Sign Up
SEA Regional Manager @ Fenox V...
Vice President @ CyberAgent Ve...
Associate, Innoven Capital
Investment analyst @ Jungle Ve...
Venture Partner @ Matrix Partn...
Managing Partner, Tune Labs
CEO @ Launchgarage,
Lance Uriel Pormarejo
Garage Director @ Launchgarage
Alibaba says it has developed AI to help detect heart disease; France to approve first crypto-issuers as new rules loom
Wallace Ho17 Jul, 2019
1. Alibaba's sport.youku 优酷体育 and Suning's sport.pptv PP体育, two sport streaming platforms, joining forces by creating joint venture
2. Kwai 快手 increasing 50% revenue target from original 10 billion RMB
3. CloudMinds, cloud robotics firm, to IPO in the US, seeking to raise US$500M
BEAM offers fund raising assistance sessions for companies in Malaysia that needed help fund raising
4. Payments giant Visa joins Gojek’s ongoing series F funding round
5. Alibaba 阿里巴巴 says it has developed AI to help detect heart disease
6. France to approve first crypto-issuers as new rules loom
7. Google, Tata Trusts' Internet Saathi programme, digital literacy program aimed at empowering women in rural India, now live in 260,000 villages
8. UK DeepTech VC IQ Capital launches new $125M growth fund, closes third VC fund at $175M
9. Megplay's event Esports for Business aims to educate businesses on emerging epsorts trend in Malaysia
10. India's budget hotel startup Oyo enters co-working business with $30 million Innov8 acquisition
11. Online diamond marketplace Luxiee secures 6-figure seed funding
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator & BEAM