Log In / Sign Up
Taiwan Startup Stadium to hold regional startup conference, #AsiaRocks
Helping local and overseas startups expand their businesses in this thriving APAC region
Foreign investments in Philippines decrease further in August.
Foreign investments since January are 40% lower compared to the same period last year.
5 cool gadgets you'll find only at Global Sources
Some seem silly, but they're also practical
Samsung backs Singapore’s fintech startup M-DAQ — closing its pre-series D round
M-DAQ will expand in Korea with Samsung’s support.
Over US$10 billion spent in half an hour on Alibaba's 11.11 shopping event.
The largest spending in half an hour on a single day.
Indonesia to host the wold’s largest electronics trade fair in December 2019
Hong Kong’s Global Sources Electronic will host the event in Jakarta.
Global Sources Fashion Show set to host the largest fashion collection exhibition in Hong Kong in 2020
It aims to serve as a one-stop destination show for fashion sourcing needs.
Global Sources Lifestyle Show exhibited innovative lifestyle products — available for your e-commerce product sourcing
Local designers from Hong Kong designed these products.
These are the highlights of product segment to experience at the Global Sources Consumer Electronic Hong Kong 2020
The event sets to be the largest electronic sourcing show in the world exhibiting over 7,800 booths
Samsung-backed Swingvy to host LIFT — A conference focused on creating better workplaces.
Because employees are the greatest assets of companies.
DrinkEntrepreneurs Malaysia to host largest Startup Party this November 14th, 2019.
Over 300 tickets were purchased in the first 8 hours.
Esports startup EVOS raises $4.4 million in Series A round — tapping into gaming influencer management market in SEA
The influencer market in SEA grows to provide entertainment content for esports.
Indonesia’s Gojek to pilot test bike-hailing service in Malaysia starting January 2020
Something Grab isn't offering in Malaysia currently.
Google buys Fitbit for US $2.1 billion
The wearables market is a US $25 billion industry.
Foodpanda will deliver more than just food in Singapore — it will deliver groceries, flowers, and more
Foodpanda to keep on expanding its service range in the future.
Asia Innovative Agency holds first ever Next-Generation Business Summit in Penang.
Innovatif+ brought together world-class business leaders, next-generation entrepreneurs, investors, and more.
Meet one of the most captivating exhibitors at Global Sources Hong Kong.
Selling Light Sabers and Cool Merchandise.
Featured: Hoby Packaging at Global Sources Hong Kong is making innovative gifts and home products.
The aim is to make sustainable products with style.
Vietnam's government brings highest number companies to Global Sources trade-show in Hong Kong.
Over 40 Vietnamese Fashion Companies Participated in the Cross Border Trade-Show.
3 important takeaways on how to win at trading on Amazon.
Shared by Chris Rawlings From Sophie Society During Global Sources Summit
Cindy Tang of Novelty Lane aims to provide a one-stop platform for fashion retailers.
Many fascinating fashion gifts were exhibited at the Global Sources trade-show in Hong Kong
Japan’s Daiwa fund to invest in Myanmar startups; GOJEK to spruce up financial services, food delivery in Thailand
Wallace Ho12 Jul, 2019
1. The China Internet Report published by South China Morning Post reveals how Chinese tech firms have gone from copycats to trailblazers
2. Young.chinaso.com 花漾搜索, a search engine for teens designed to filter out inappropriate content, is launched by Xinhua News Agency 新华社
3. BAT becomes JAT on Fortune China 500 as JD.com 京东 improves and Baidu 百度 fails to keep up
4. Ctrip 携程 launches in-app ride-hailing service across 47 countries in Southeast Asia, the US and Europe, integrating overseas mainstream platforms such as Grab
BEAM offers fund raising assistance sessions for companies in Malaysia that are struggling in fund raising
5. Didi 滴滴 launching a ‘return lost items’ function
6. Rokit launches $50 million indie game development fund
7. Japan’s Daiwa readies fund to invest in Myanmar startups
8. Runa Capital closes $70M for its third fund aimed at early-stage ‘deep tech’
9. Tiger Global, Sequoia lead $60m funding in industrial B2B startup Moglix
10. Singapore’s medical diagnostics startup One BioMed raises US$5M Series A
11. Mexico’s premier mortgage lender, Smart Lending, scores funding from DILA Capital
12. German digital banking startup N26 makes U.S. foray
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator & BEAM