Log In / Sign Up
Managing Partner @ Kejora Vent...
Senior Analyst at Quest Ventur...
CEO @ Launchgarage,
Associate @ Expara
SEA Regional Manager @ Fenox V...
Managing Partner, Tune Labs
Matt CY Lee
Investment Manager @ Cradle Se...
Ele.me 饿了么 joins Meituan 美团; Google Made $4.7 Billion From the News Industry
BEAM10 Jun, 2019
1. China says its May trade surplus was $41.65 billion, significantly more than expected
2. China Plans to Create a Technology Security Management System
3. Ele.me 饿了么 joins Meituan 美团 in Expanding Delivery Services Beyond Takeout Food
4. Chinese sports news platform Hupu 虎扑 gets $182m from Bytedance
5. Deepwise 深睿医疗, a developer of artificial intelligence medical applications, completes Series C fundraising
6. Twitter to lead $100m funding round in India's social networking app ShareChat
7. Thai government to endorse e-sports a new industry focus
8. India's largest video streaming service Hotstar, owned by Disney, breaks Safari compatibility to fix security flaw
BEAM introduces Weekly Tech Help 1-to-1 sessions in Malaysia.
9. Ecommerce platform Shopee takes on Lazada with own livestreaming feature
10. London retains strong lead in tech investment with 2.56b pounds in venture capital in the first six months of 2019, more than twice as much as those in Berlin
11. Google Made $4.7 Billion From the News Industry in 2018, Study Says
12. Swiftly raises $10 million Series A to power real-time transit data in your city
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator & BEAM