Log In / Sign Up
Taiwan Startup Stadium to hold regional startup conference, #AsiaRocks
Helping local and overseas startups expand their businesses in this thriving APAC region
Foreign investments in Philippines decrease further in August.
Foreign investments since January are 40% lower compared to the same period last year.
5 cool gadgets you'll find only at Global Sources
Some seem silly, but they're also practical
Samsung backs Singapore’s fintech startup M-DAQ — closing its pre-series D round
M-DAQ will expand in Korea with Samsung’s support.
Over US$10 billion spent in half an hour on Alibaba's 11.11 shopping event.
The largest spending in half an hour on a single day.
Indonesia to host the wold’s largest electronics trade fair in December 2019
Hong Kong’s Global Sources Electronic will host the event in Jakarta.
Global Sources Fashion Show set to host the largest fashion collection exhibition in Hong Kong in 2020
It aims to serve as a one-stop destination show for fashion sourcing needs.
Global Sources Lifestyle Show exhibited innovative lifestyle products — available for your e-commerce product sourcing
Local designers from Hong Kong designed these products.
These are the highlights of product segment to experience at the Global Sources Consumer Electronic Hong Kong 2020
The event sets to be the largest electronic sourcing show in the world exhibiting over 7,800 booths
Samsung-backed Swingvy to host LIFT — A conference focused on creating better workplaces.
Because employees are the greatest assets of companies.
DrinkEntrepreneurs Malaysia to host largest Startup Party this November 14th, 2019.
Over 300 tickets were purchased in the first 8 hours.
Esports startup EVOS raises $4.4 million in Series A round — tapping into gaming influencer management market in SEA
The influencer market in SEA grows to provide entertainment content for esports.
Indonesia’s Gojek to pilot test bike-hailing service in Malaysia starting January 2020
Something Grab isn't offering in Malaysia currently.
Google buys Fitbit for US $2.1 billion
The wearables market is a US $25 billion industry.
Foodpanda will deliver more than just food in Singapore — it will deliver groceries, flowers, and more
Foodpanda to keep on expanding its service range in the future.
Asia Innovative Agency holds first ever Next-Generation Business Summit in Penang.
Innovatif+ brought together world-class business leaders, next-generation entrepreneurs, investors, and more.
Meet one of the most captivating exhibitors at Global Sources Hong Kong.
Selling Light Sabers and Cool Merchandise.
Featured: Hoby Packaging at Global Sources Hong Kong is making innovative gifts and home products.
The aim is to make sustainable products with style.
Vietnam's government brings highest number companies to Global Sources trade-show in Hong Kong.
Over 40 Vietnamese Fashion Companies Participated in the Cross Border Trade-Show.
3 important takeaways on how to win at trading on Amazon.
Shared by Chris Rawlings From Sophie Society During Global Sources Summit
Cindy Tang of Novelty Lane aims to provide a one-stop platform for fashion retailers.
Many fascinating fashion gifts were exhibited at the Global Sources trade-show in Hong Kong
12 Tech Happenings on 5/30/2019
Wallace Ho30 May, 2019
1. China introduces new draft rules for data privacy protection, including any customized content using recommendation algorithms driven by personal data should be explicitly labeled
2. Xiaomi's global investment amount reached RMB 5.8 billion in 2018
3. Tencent and Roblox announce game partnership, the jointly owned company will be based in Shenzhen
4. Short-video app Kuaishou's 快手 daily active users hit 200 million mark, reflecting its rapid growth in rural popularity
5. E-commerce platform DoNew 斗牛 raised nearly 10 million from Series A fundraising
6. Toyota may invest about $550 million in China ride-hailing firm Didi: Nikkei
7. DHL brings Africa eShop to 20 countries in a competitive nod to e-commerce platform Jumia
8. Singapored-based VC firm EV Growth raises US$200M first fund, exceeding initial target
BEAM is lauching Cross Border Business Matching Engine using machine learning, click a button to match with right business & career opportunities
9. Bain Capital is raising a $1 billion tech fund for buyouts and late-stage investments
10. Online lender SoFi has quietly raised $500 million in funding, led by Qatar
11. Digital therapy startup Talkspace picks up $50 million Series D
12. Micro financing for social sellers, collaboration between AVANA and Funding Societies
Gain publicity for your business in front of business owners & investors for potential customers & investment
This article is contributed by our partner Chinaccelerator & BEAM
Schedule your time for Chinaccelerator batch 15 demo day livestream to learn more about cross border startups between China and the world.