Wallace Ho29 May, 2019
12 Tech Happenings on 5/28/2019
1. China's internet regulator expanding anti-addiction systems to video streaming platforms, which would limit the time underage users can spend
2. Alibaba reportedly among 8 bidders for German wholesaler Metro's China operations
3. NetEase reportedly seeking to list its edtech business Youdao 有道
4. Used car e-commerce platform Uxin 优信 announced that it has raised $230m funding from 58.com 58同城
5. US leading chipmaker Qualcomm teams up with China's Lenovo to unveil first Snapdragon-powered 5G
6. Indonesian co-working startup Greenhouse banks $2.7m in bridge round
7. Indian travel startup Airblack raises $1.5m seed funding
8. Future Positive Capital outs $57M fund to back European "deep tech" startups tackling world's 'most pressing problems'
9. SoundCloud buys artist distribution platform Repost Network
10. SeedLegals closes $4M Series A, led by Index Ventures, to automate startup fundraisings
11. LinkedIn Snaps Up people-based identity management company Drawbridge, Its Second Known Acquisition In 8 Months
This article is contributed by our partner Chinaccelerator
Schedule your time for Chinaccelerator batch 15 demo day livestream to learn more about cross border startups between China and the world.