Log In / Sign Up
Indonesian proptech startup, Travelio raised $18 million in a Series B round — expanding its marketing and operation
Aims to serve Indonesian rising middles-class demands for temporary housing.
One of Taiwan's largest Startup Festivals, Meet Taipei, kicks off today.
Bringing together thousands of attendees and over 400 exhibiting startups across Asia.
Xiaomi invests in EV startup, XPeng — raises $400 million in funding for growth
XPeng is now valued at $4 billion.
Taiwan Startup Stadium to hold regional startup conference, #AsiaRocks
Helping local and overseas startups expand their businesses in this thriving APAC region
Foreign investments in Philippines decrease further in August.
Foreign investments since January are 40% lower compared to the same period last year.
5 cool gadgets you'll find only at Global Sources
Some seem silly, but they're also practical
Samsung backs Singapore’s fintech startup M-DAQ — closing its pre-series D round
M-DAQ will expand in Korea with Samsung’s support.
Over US$10 billion spent in half an hour on Alibaba's 11.11 shopping event.
The largest spending in half an hour on a single day.
Indonesia to host the wold’s largest electronics trade fair in December 2019
Hong Kong’s Global Sources Electronic will host the event in Jakarta.
Global Sources Fashion Show set to host the largest fashion collection exhibition in Hong Kong in 2020
It aims to serve as a one-stop destination show for fashion sourcing needs.
Global Sources Lifestyle Show exhibited innovative lifestyle products — available for your e-commerce product sourcing
Local designers from Hong Kong designed these products.
These are the highlights of product segment to experience at the Global Sources Consumer Electronic Hong Kong 2020
The event sets to be the largest electronic sourcing show in the world exhibiting over 7,800 booths
Samsung-backed Swingvy to host LIFT — A conference focused on creating better workplaces.
Because employees are the greatest assets of companies.
DrinkEntrepreneurs Malaysia to host largest Startup Party this November 14th, 2019.
Over 300 tickets were purchased in the first 8 hours.
Esports startup EVOS raises $4.4 million in Series A round — tapping into gaming influencer management market in SEA
The influencer market in SEA grows to provide entertainment content for esports.
Indonesia’s Gojek to pilot test bike-hailing service in Malaysia starting January 2020
Something Grab isn't offering in Malaysia currently.
Google buys Fitbit for US $2.1 billion
The wearables market is a US $25 billion industry.
Foodpanda will deliver more than just food in Singapore — it will deliver groceries, flowers, and more
Foodpanda to keep on expanding its service range in the future.
Asia Innovative Agency holds first ever Next-Generation Business Summit in Penang.
Innovatif+ brought together world-class business leaders, next-generation entrepreneurs, investors, and more.
Meet one of the most captivating exhibitors at Global Sources Hong Kong.
Selling Light Sabers and Cool Merchandise.
Featured: Hoby Packaging at Global Sources Hong Kong is making innovative gifts and home products.
The aim is to make sustainable products with style.
12 Tech Things That Happens on 5/28/2019
Wallace Ho29 May, 2019
12 Tech Happenings on 5/28/2019
1. China's internet regulator expanding anti-addiction systems to video streaming platforms, which would limit the time underage users can spend
2. Alibaba reportedly among 8 bidders for German wholesaler Metro's China operations
3. NetEase reportedly seeking to list its edtech business Youdao 有道
4. Used car e-commerce platform Uxin 优信 announced that it has raised $230m funding from 58.com 58同城
5. US leading chipmaker Qualcomm teams up with China's Lenovo to unveil first Snapdragon-powered 5G
6. Indonesian co-working startup Greenhouse banks $2.7m in bridge round
7. Indian travel startup Airblack raises $1.5m seed funding
8. Future Positive Capital outs $57M fund to back European "deep tech" startups tackling world's 'most pressing problems'
9. SoundCloud buys artist distribution platform Repost Network
10. SeedLegals closes $4M Series A, led by Index Ventures, to automate startup fundraisings
11. LinkedIn Snaps Up people-based identity management company Drawbridge, Its Second Known Acquisition In 8 Months
12. BEAM is lauching Cross Border Business Matching Engine using machine learning, click a button to match with right business & career opportunities
Getting your business in front of business owners & investors for potential customers & investment
This article is contributed by our partner Chinaccelerator
Schedule your time for Chinaccelerator batch 15 demo day livestream to learn more about cross border startups between China and the world.