Podcast Network Asia’s dream is to make podcasting mainstream in Asia and to be the leading podcast content aggregator and producer.
Podcasting is on the cusp of unprecedented growth but there are common problems that prevent it from realising that potential which are the ff:
1. Podcast Production Standards are not consistent - As more people create podcasts, the audio quality varies which turns listeners and brands off
2. Podcast Monetization - Content creators do not know how to monetize their content
3. Podcast Analytics - Unlike other media, podcasts can be consumed in at least 2 dozen apps which makes the data difficult to aggregate and measure effectively
We help podcasters solve the problems mentioned above by doing the following:
1. Providing the best shows with world class audio production facilities (studio,equipment) and post-production staff to create great sounding audio
2. We help monetize the podcasts that we support and do a revenue share of 70/30 to 50/50 depending on how involved we are in the show
3. We created our podcast analytics platform called http://podmetrics.co that aggregates all the necessary metrics podcasters and brands care about under one platform
CEO: Ron Baetiong (2x Startup Founder, 1 Exit - ChatbotPH, Podcaster - Hustleshare)
COO: Josef Acuña (Capital Markets Lawyer for IPO, Media Production Expert)
CMO: Eileen Borromeo (Ad Agency Veteran - Former McCann Director, Head Southeast Asia Marketing - Payoneer)
Head Producer: Ryan Cardenas (Radio DJ, Former Station Manager)
Head of Sales: Ellen Concepcion (ChatbotPH Top Seller)
Market: TAM: $300M in Southeast Asia with projections that market will be as big as the US in 5 years. 18% YOY growth in podcast consumption in Asia.
Business: Since Sept 2019 we’ve made 35+ podcasts produced with 3.5 Million listeners combined and $50,000 in revenue