• Investing (including deal sourcing, negotiation for investment conditions, and concluding legal agreements) in the early stage startups in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, and Thailand
• Helping the portfolio companies accelerate their growth by planning growth strategy, finance strategy, supporting fund raising, and business development
• Helping corporates carry out open innovation with startups
• Judging pitches and speaking at the startup events
• Fund raising for the funds
(Middle and Back Office)
• Registered as the Registered Fund Management Company (“RFMC”) to the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”)
• Compliance filing as the RFMC under the MAS financial regulatory regime
• Liaising with the fund administrator
• Dealing with the annual audit of the company and the funds• Investing (including deal sourcing, negotiation for investment conditions, and concluding legal agreements) in the early stage startups in Singapo... (Read more)
Joined Apr 18, 2018
Connected with 11 people
133 Chinese companies were on the list, compared with 121 companies based in the US.
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million