Grab is your everyday everything app.

Singapore 19 jobs available 10000+ People

F&B Logistics/Supply Chain Mobile Travel

About Grab

“Why can’t we have a safer way to hail a ride?”
“Can’t we give drivers better working conditions?”
“What if we could make life just a little bit easier?”

Okay, it started with several questions. Those questions led to a group of incredibly ambitious (and incredibly optimistic) friends starting this company in a tiny rented storage space somewhere in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

That was in 2012.

Today, that tiny company has turned into Grab, Southeast Asia’s largest mobile technology company that connects millions of consumers to millions of drivers, merchants, and businesses. Grab is taking on the largest problems that affect the region, including access inequality, outdated infrastructure, and income disparity.

Just like every single Southeast Asian, we’re still incredibly ambitious. We’re still questioning those everyday limitations. And we’re still incredibly optimistic.

Job Positions

Finance Associate, OTC

Petaling Jaya

Full Time

RM4000 - RM8000 monthly

People Operations Compliance Manager


Full Time

S$4000 - S$6000 monthly

Regional Business Operations Intern



S$1000 - S$1500 monthly

Team Coordinator, Digibank


Full Time

S$3000 - S$3500 monthly

Founders & Key People

Tiong Heng

Asst Manager, Driver Acquisition

My passions: Entrepreneurship, option & futures trading, gym junkie & an mma newb. Also a voracious reader of general knowledge, biographies. Keen for interesting conversations & seeking mentorship.

Jascha-Alexander Zittel

Product Manager

James Ong


Currently heading up GrabExpress and GrabFood in ID

Funding Raised

Total Funding

$13.2B raised

Funded OVer

11 rounds



Initial Public Offering

$40B valuation

Dec 2021



Venture Round

Jan 2021



Series H

$10B valuation

Oct 2019



Series G

$4B valuation

Jul 2017



Series F

$2.3B valuation

Sep 2016



Series E

$1.2B valuation

Aug 2015



Series D

$800M valuation

Dec 2014



Series C

Oct 2014



Series B

May 2014



Series A

Apr 2014






Cradle Fund

A GLC under the Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation (MOSTI)

Vertex Ventures

Series A and later stage investments

GGV Capital

Successfully partnering with leading technology entrepreneurs since 2000.


A Japanese multinational telecommunications and Internet corporation

Didi Chuxing

World's leading mobile transportation platform.

News & Press

Europe's Ride Hailing Startup, Bolt Secured Funding of US$711 Million

The ride hailing startup is being valued at USD$8.4 billion


Carousell to Follow Suit on SPAC for US Listing; Valued at US$1.5 Billion

Joining the likes of tech giant, Grab and property listing platform, PropertyGuru to go public in the US


Grab Integrates With JakLingko Application; First Ride-Hailing and Delivery Service to Do So

A strategic partnership with a goal to boost transportation services for Jabodetabek's residents


Grab is buying Malaysia's Jaya Grocer in a deal worth RM1.8 billion

Grab will own 75% of Jaya Grocer, with the option to buy the remaining 25% at a later date.


Grab: How losing billions and falling 20% on IPO is a path to success

How is it that a company that is not yet profitable can achieve a multibillion dollar valuation on the US stock exchange?


Grab is going public at a $40 billion valuation; shares to start trading from Dec 2

As of Q3 2021, the company reported revenues of $157 million on the back of $4 billion in gross merchandise value (GMV).


Year Founded


Company Size

10000+ People

Jobs Available

19 open positions

Funding Raised

$13.2B raised

Email @


Not Available



Grab is based in Singapore

Media Link, 139305, Singapore

Grab is Actively

More Companies


Known and loved around the world, and our iconic products are a big part of the American culture.

Princeton Digital Group

Internet Infrastructure

500 Southeast Asia

The Southeast Asia-focused Venture Capital fund

Trinity Employment

We help match employers profiles with releavant worker preference

I-Chapter Pte Ltd

Interior Renovation Company

Ecolite Nutrition

nutrition products

BEAMSTART is a hub for everything Startups, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation. Connect with a global community of people, and stay updated with the latest news, events, and opportunities.


Download the Community App

Connect with the BEAMSTART Entrepreneurship Community from the palm of your hands. Connect with CEOs/Founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals. Download below to instantly form partnerships and discover opportunities:

PlayStore ButtonAppStore Button

© 2016 - 2022 BEAMSTART. All Rights Reserved (Legal).