15 Feb, 2022
JPY22000 — JPY30000 monthly
Cybereason's mission is to ‘protect it all’ – delivering unparalleled prevention, detection, investigation, and response for all endpoints: workstations, laptops, mobile devices, and more.
Our cyber-defense solutions combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, as well as block intrusion of known and unknown threats. With our latest offerings, we can also seamlessly automate detection and prevention across traditional endpoints as well as mobile devices.
Since entering the Japanese market in 2016, we have seen tremendous growth, now holding the #1 market share. We are constantly evolving and hope to expand our team with daring individuals that never give up!
As a Technical Consultant, you will ensure that new deployments, the experience, and the adoption of Cybereason are both frictionless and deliver the most value possible. You would be the key communicator across the organization to make sure product management, engineering, technical operations, and other groups are aligned with our customer’s needs.
What you will do
- Proven record of building long-lasting customer partnerships.
- Program management during the onboarding and deployment business.
- Configuration of the Cybereason platform in alignment with business requirements.
- Assistance with connecting sensors to Cybereason servers.
- Technical troubleshooting and smooth escalation/coordination between Support/DevOps/R&D during the deployment phase.
- Product training, security training, and consultation.
- Regularly scheduled touch-points for the duration of the deployment lifecycle.
- Technical proficiency in computer networking, protocols, and operating systems system.
- Managed the onboarding project milestone, schedule, and tasks.
What we are looking for
- Three or more years of customer-facing experience and more than six years of technical-related job function (i.e. Technical Support or Sales Engineer)
- Network technologies (Firewalls, routers, and switches) and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, etc)
- Operating System knowledge (Windows, Linux, and Mac)
- Experience managing critical systems and system development
- Extremely well-organized, with strong coordination skills and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships at all levels of the company
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Strong Team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability, including presentation skills
More about working at Cybereason Japan
Our Tokyo and Osaka offices are open, highly supportive, and fun! To support you at work, we provide flexible work-life management policies, plenty of food and drinks, paid leave for supporting your family and health, 401k, fun monthly events such as Premium Fridays and “Lunch & Learn”, as well as career support. You’ll have a chance to work in cooperation with a growing team of over 600 people (and growing!) with teams in Tel Aviv, Boston, and other locations around the world.
「働きがいのある会社」として認定 / Great Place to Work® Certified
サイバーリーズン・ジャパンは、Great Place to Work® から、働きがいのある会社であることを認める「働きがい認定」企業として選出されました。 詳細や認定企業一覧はこちらをご参照ください。
Cybereason Japan has been selected and certified by Great Place to Work® as an employee-validated great workplace. Click here for details and a list of certified companies.