Senior Marketing Manager
Who Are We Looking For
We want to transform an aged-old industry - construction. Construction impacts civilizations and countries from centuries ago but technology adoption and mindset have stayed pretty much stagnant. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who is passionate about storytelling and changing mindsets, this will be your most challenging stint yet.
What Hubble Will Give You
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. In this position, we want to groom you to take on a leadership position. Join only if you want to take on the challenge of leading and growing your own team. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of Senior Marketing Manager.
Who Will You Be Working With
- If you connect with any of the descriptions below, please apply immediately:
- Hungry, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hardworking
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
- Yes, the above is every one of us at Hubble.
What You Will Be Doing
- You’ll use a combination of creative thinking and practical industry knowledge to deliver promotional campaigns. You will be resourceful, independent, and have an insatiable appetite for growth. Operationally, you will liaise with multiple teams within Hubble to execute strategically important press releases and social media articles.
- The Senior Manager Of Marketing Will Be Responsible For
- Telling Hubble’s story
- Developing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to drive traffic and leads generations
- Building the Hubble community via digital marketing channels
- Researching into overseas markets to determine the best channel for engaging prospects through digital marketing
- Managing/Overseeing digital marketing funnel to improve conversion and other campaign objectives
- Managing/Overseeing campaigns across all digital channels, including but not limited to paid search, programmatic display, mobile marketing, social media management, and email marketing
- Conducting customer, brand, and product research initiatives
- Keeping organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Managing and refining the organization’s social media presence as well as collaboration with partners
- Being responsible for planning and managing campaign budgets
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping at the forefront of digital marketing strategies
- Setting, monitoring, and reporting team goals
What We Need From You
- More than 8 years of marketing experience in a fast-moving business environment/ B2b marketing/ IT Industry
- Independent, resourceful, and driven
- Passionate about technology
- Good results and demonstrated experience with digital marketing
- Excellent inbound Marketing and Article writing (English) capability. Bilingualism will be a huge bonus
- Has to experience building and developing large online communities
- An expert with digital marketing platforms like Hubspot marketing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Familiarity with marketing strategies like SEM/SEO
Who Are We
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on the construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitize all your work processes and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.build to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow