Senior Full Stack Engineer (Full || Part Time Contract)
25 Jun, 2022
Agentnoon is a YC-backed (and other top-tier investors) company building predictive people analytics and planning tools for executives in fast-growing companies. The founders are second-time founders that have sold their previous company.
By joining early, you'll be helping us shape:
The direction of our product
We'd love you to tell us about the most impressive thing you've ever built instead of a cover letter.
We are looking for a teammate with the following qualities.
Fast. We value speed. You can ship fast with a high bar for quality.
Supportive. We only work with helpful people. Especially when teammates are faced with new challenges.
Autonomous. You like to solve hard problems with a high sense of accountability without being directed.
User-centric. Put yourself in the users' shoes to craft a great user experience.
Growth-mindset. We are an early-stage company. You will face different and complex problems every day. You are comfortable learning things as you go.
Structured communication. Async-first, clear, and effective communicator.
Our interview process is simple. You talk to the founders directly from the first stage. We make fast decisions. We will have the compensation discussion early in the interview stage, so we are respectful of your time.
- Get things done fast with a high-quality bar. And keep everyone in the team accountable.
- End-to-end ownership of technical projects, including phasing proposals. Projects are typically defined in collaboration with customers, product, design, and other engineers.
- Operates autonomously and escalates for help as needed. Leads projects that are typically fairly well defined, but scope may be variable based on customers’ feedback and technical feasibility. Actively involved in product planning and scoping.
- Proactively seeks additional work, including suggesting backlogged, cleanup, or quality-of-life improvement projects. Able to be self-sufficient and contribute to team goals if no immediate project is pre-defined and available.
- Seeks to identify project risks, and autonomously keeps projects on track. Keeps stakeholders updated as unknowns and complexities are understood.
- Suggest alternatives to other engineers, product, and design team members to accomplish goals more simply, efficiently, elegantly, and/or efficiently.
- Contributes outside of their core projects, including code reviews, interviewing, establishing company/engineering culture, and/or on-call rotation.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of working full-time as a software engineer
- Experience with Vuejs, Tailwind, Firebase
- B2B software development
- [Strongly Preferred] Built complicated, yet pleasant to use, snappy Vuejs apps
- [Preferred] Experience with Firebase/Firestore
- [Preferred] Love talking to customers when needed
- [Bonus] Previous startup experience
- [Bonus] Well-versed in setting up CI/CD
- [Bonus] Experience in AWS
- [Bonus] Built an analytic dashboard before
This job is NOT
- No politics. No BS. High-impact team members don't have time to play games. We let the work speak for ourselves.
- Not a stepping stone to get into a larger company. We are serious about building one.
- You will not be given works with high certainty. In many cases, your job will be to "figure it out".
- Not bounded to your comfort zone. Often, you will need to challenge yourself to go above and beyond.
- No sugar coating. We have a candid and transparent culture.
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity (for full-time employees). We will discuss the compensation package upfront in the interview process.
Fully remote (US/EU Timezones) & flexible schedule
Hard and interesting problems. You’ll be building the future of people decisions at fast-growing companies.
If other benefits are important to you, we’d love to hear them.