19 Jul, 2022
$50000 — $100000 yearly
Venue makes remote work more fun. We make creative tools for companies to bring their remote culture to life. Our first product transforms big remote meetings into interactive livestreams. We draw inspiration from spaces like streaming culture, Discord and TV broadcast production to create a place where teams can:
- Reflect their unique personality and culture.
- Create a vibe that’s fun, energizing, authentic and spontaneous.
- Provide a safe and inclusive space for colleagues to interact how they want to.
As a result, we’re seeing higher meeting attendance, better in-meeting engagement and remote team members that feel more energized and connected post meeting!
You can learn more about our product on our Youtube channel. In particular, you’ll want to watch:
- The Real Demo Videos of Venue playlist to see producer features
- Getting started with Venue to see the creator dashboard
We are looking for our first sales hires to report directly to our CEO. This is a highly entrepreneurial role in an early stage startup. We’re currently a small team of 9 and 100% remote. We have early traction and are working towards product market fit. We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals.
- Work directly with the CEO to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within venue.live’s key prospect & customer accounts
- Providing a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Become a product expert and learn venue.live's selling practices
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- You are a self starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness
- You enjoy building structure from ambiguity
- You’re a great experimenter and quick learner
- You have a strong work ethic, willing to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- 2+ years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Has experience using CRM tools
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree require
Why Work at Venue?
We are a well-funded, early traction startup. We are backed by Accel, who are also early investors in products we are inspired by like Slack, Discord, and Spotify. We are also a Y Combinator (W22) company. Our mission is also endorsed by over a dozen angel investors, including Stewart Butterfield (founder of Slack), Anthony Casalena (founder of Squarespace), and Job van de Voort (founder of Remote.com).
Venue is being used everyday by world class remote first companies such as Shopify, PwC, Loblaw Digital, and more. We have run over 2,500 meetings for over 250,000 people on our platform, bringing more fun to over 3 million meeting minutes in the last 18 months.
As a remote first company working with our customers on the frontier of remote work, we’re open and experimental with how our team collaborates.
That means you can:
- Work from anywhere
- Take time off whenever you’d like. We care about time well spent so there is a no Slack policy when you’re on vacation.
We don’t believe that you have to trade off family vs work. Most of our co-founders have young kids and we are flexible to find individual arrangements that enable us to be fulfilled and productive in both areas