01 Feb, 2022
PHP36000 — PHP50000 monthly
General Requirements – what do we expect from YOU?
· Be able to jump right into a QA Engineer role. Of course, you will get proper onboarding and coaching.
· Be very assertive, resilient, and articulate technology well. You need to understand the buzzwords not just say/use them.
· Be passionate, hardworking, and a dedicated (Ph.D.) team player. She/she must be motivated and willing to work in a dynamic, innovative startup environment.
· Have profound practical experience in building comprehensive applications from end to end with a clear focus on user experience, usability, quality, and performance.
· Have passion for learning new technologies, innovate and collaborate with other developers.
· Have high self-motivation, self-organization, & persistence with a desire to outperform is key to excel at this role.
· Be capable and willing to work individually on a project or in a team with a focus on the delivery of high-quality results at a time
QA Engineer requirements
● Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools (automation is a plus), and processes.
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
● Self-motivated, directed, and passionate about what you do.
● Familiar with the following technologies:
- Linux-based open source technology stack LAMP/LEMP
- Android native (Java, Kotlin)
- iOS native (Objective C, Swift)
- Web technologies (PHP, HTML5, CSS3) and RESTful web service architecture.
- Database SQL and NoSQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
● Experience with performance testing and analysis using JMeter, Grinder, LoadRunner or similar
● Strong experience of Agile (Scrum) Methodology is a plus.
● Work with the development team to ensure quality during the Agile development lifecycle: architecture, story definition, development, testing, and release
● Participate in business requirements discussions for our products
● Estimate the time & resources required to perform the testing
● Proactively write cases for application flows and APIs of our products (functional, non-functional) Write test automation scripts accordingly and keep them maintained on a daily basis
● Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required
● Organize and lead test plans walkthroughs, testing kick-off meetings & assign tasks to team members
● Execute test cases and record test case results.
● Prioritize, plan and execute performance, load, and stress tests on all software components
● Highlight defects during test execution phase for re-testing
● Generate reports including testing results, test case coverage, defects status, etc.
● Organize the status meetings and send periodic status reports to the project manager
● Ensure testing artifacts are maintained as product features are added, modified, and deprecated.
● Maintain requirements traceability matrix linking business requirements to features and test cases.
● The document, implement, monitor, and enforce industry best practice processes for testing
● Bachelor in Computer Science or related
● Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile and web QA
● Basic experience with cloud technologies such as AWS