Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Operations Executive who is highly motivated, independent, and results-driven. You are talented and competitive and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth of a leading technology company.
What Hubble Will Give You
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. If your mindset is right, we promise you the ride of your life.
Who Will You Be Working With
- If you connect with any of the descriptions below, please apply immediately:
- Hungry, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hardworking
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
- Yes, the above is every one of us at Hubble.
What You Will Be Doing
You have a keen eye for detail, are highly skilled, and knowledgeable. You will play a fundamental role in setting up, reconciling, validating, and auditing the business processes as stipulated by the management. Ensuring that the processes of documentation, hand-offs, compliance to regulations and policies, compliance to grants processes, etc. are in order.
How To Succeed
- Overall support of the company’s timeline across all departments and ensuring accountability by each department.
- Tracking and ensuring that SOPs are written up for each department for the processes identified and developed.
- Support preparation and submission of grants, ensuring that all approved grants are submitted for reimbursement.
- Assist in producing materials that provide clear insight and analysis into the current risk issues and trends relevant to the business.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure all control gaps are highlighted and appropriate actions are taken.
- Work with the Business Control Manager to develop and implement appropriate action plans.
- Ensure seamless operations between departments with proper documentation provided.
- Develop, review and analyze program-related data (e.g KPI, OKRs) to support business-related programs and strategies.
- Validate that all quotations/contracts, T&Cs, discounts, additional work are approved and documented.
- Auditing Projects to ensure it is completed and officially closed within the time frame planned.
- Audit schedules of payment are updated and the funds are received.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks and find ways to reduce them to ensure seamless processes.
- Good time management so that you can ensure critical work gets accomplished.
- Collaboration with other departments.
- Support day-to-day operational execution.
What We Need From You
- At least 3 years experience in operations management, business support, or process improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with other departments.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical abilities to inform decisions.
- Works well under pressure and with proven time management and prioritization skills.
Who Are We
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on the construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitize all your work processes and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at hubble.build to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow