Roles & Responsibilities
Who are we looking for:
We want to transform an aged-old industry - construction. Construction impacts civilizations and countries from centuries ago but technology adoption and mindset have stayed pretty much stagnant. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who is passionate about storytelling and changing mindsets, this will be your most challenging stint yet.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you.
Who will you be working with:
- If you connect with any of the descriptions below, please apply immediately:
- Hungry, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hardworking
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
- Yes, the above is every one of us at Hubble.
What you will be doing:
You’ll use a combination of creative thinking and practical industry knowledge to deliver promotional campaigns. You will be resourceful, independent, and have an insatiable appetite for growth. Operationally, you will liaise with multiple teams within Hubble to execute strategically important press releases and social media articles.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Driving Hubble’s content strategy, and creating original content, including but not limited to blog posts, press releases, case studies, and white papers.
- Utilizing various analytics tools to monitor the performance of all published content, and refining the content strategy accordingly.
- Helping to drive and execute our social media strategy, and closely monitor its performance.
- Collaborating with various teams to create original content, proofread, and edit copy as required.
- Improving copy for our website and collaterals with regard to the audience it is reaching.
- Repurposing and integrating content for multiple channels, ensuring consistency across various content pieces.
- Maintaining branding across all company touchpoints.
- Managing any events and roadshows we are involved in.
- Conceptualizing visuals to support content in various channels and media.
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc duties.
What we need from you:
- Independent, resourceful, and driven
- Passionate about technology
- Good results and demonstrated experience with digital marketing
- Excellent communications skills - English (written and spoken). Bilingualism will be an added advantage.
- Have experience in building and developing large online communities
- An expert with digital marketing platforms like Hubspot marketing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Familiarity with marketing strategies like SEM/SEO
- Preferably 2 years of marketing experience in a fast-moving business environment
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply
Who are we:
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on the construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitize all your work processes and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.build to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow