About the role
As AE, you are the decisive factor in IOMETE’s customer acquisition engine and the first point of contact for IOMETE’s potential clients. You're eager to become an expert on our product and help shape our proposition. You will initiate relationships with prospective customers across different industries. You would be one of the first hires on the sales side. If you are eager to roll up your sleeves and help build and grow IOMETE - while creating personal wealth along the way - this role is for you.
- You are competitive and a self-starter.
- You are disciplined and willing to go through the grind that outbound sales can sometimes be - with little oversight.
- You take extreme ownership and are not hold back by the boundaries of your job description.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly empathetic and you easily develop connections with people.
- You are humble, always learning, open to feedback, and are excited about being in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- 1 to 3 years experience selling an Enterprise Software product or service.
- Experience selling cloud SAAS or cloud data platforms is a big plus.
- You live and are authorized to work in the continental USA.
Your job is to bring in new paying customers. To make that happen you will:
- Craft and deploy outbound campaigns to prospective customers.
- Qualifying prospective customers on video and phone calls.
- Becoming an IOMETE product expert.
- Developing new outbound prospecting strategies, and optimizing existing ones.
- Develop and maintain our CRM.
- Collaborating with IOMETE’s founders and engineering team to build long-term relationships with new accounts.
- If you bring in new customers, everyone on the IOMETE team wins. Therefore we combine a modest base salary with a generous commission and equity plan.
- Commission: You will earn a commission that will be calculated as a % of the revenue of customers you have brought in. For information: Customer revenue is primarily consumption-based - based on compute hours - and recurring.
- Generous equity grant: You will share in the potential long-term equity upside. If IOMETE becomes a valuable company, you will share in the value creation.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off: At IOMETE we assume positive intent and therefore we assume you can manage your own time.
- Career opportunities: You would be an early team member and have an opportunity to shape your own career path. Who knows… one day you may wake up as the CRO of a $1Bn company…