Driving impactful innovation on a global scale.
We're rapidly scaling our venture and innovation initiatives across Asia, and we are looking for our next innovation manager who will be able to strategically deliver on the impactful programmes that we have. This role is one of the limitless possibilities, where you're welcome to think and operate like an entrepreneur and play an active role in creating impact across all the things we do. If you live and breathe startups, innovation, venture capital, and technology, and love to operate in a role where your efforts can create an impact in these circles, then read on to find out more.
The innovation manager's role would focus on the strategy and execution of StartupX's innovation programmes and initiatives. You are responsible for delivering strategic success to our programmes, from conceptualization to planning, operations, and execution.
Experience with project management, stakeholder management, and operations is required and key to succeeding in this role. You will have the chance to work on a wide range of programmes and have a high level of empowerment to achieve results.
Managing innovation programmes end-to-end has many aspects and not all can be listed, but to give a rough idea of the role, here are some of the things that you will do:
- Collaborate with partners to understand their objectives and goals to conceptualize programmes
- Work with innovation director to develop an innovation programme plan and own the overall responsibility of the execution
- Deliver best possible experience to the startups or participants of our programmes
- Assist with the sourcing of startups
- Recruit, hire, and manage associates and interns
- Support ongoing tracking of startup collaboration with partners
- You will be expected to adapt to the face pace nature of programmes and that may require working on other aspects of the business.
We don't care so much about formal education, although we acknowledge it might be a good signal towards your abilities. To succeed in this role, here are some of the qualities or skills we think you should have:
- At least 4 years of experience in fast-paced environments with project management, stakeholder management, and business operations
- Familiar with startups and innovation programmes
- Effective communicator and able to collaborate effectively in verbal or written mediums
- Able to build relationships with partners and represent StartupX in the ecosystem
- Work with founders and startups to drive results and KPIs
- Focus on operational improvements and efficiency
- Strong interest and affinity to technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, innovation, and sustainability.
- Able to learn quickly and operate independently
consulting, innovation, relationship building
How to Apply
To indicate your interest in this job opening, please fill-up the following form: https://forms.gle/pacUTAgVAU1iE23x9](https://forms.gle/pacUTAgVAU1iE23x9
We will get back to you as soon as possible! Kindly note that only applications sent through the forms will be considered.