03 Dec, 2022
RM4000 — RM6000 monthly
2 - 3 days / week in the office for meetings and periodic Sprints (KL Eco City / EkoCheras); working from home the rest of the time.
Dataswift is a fast-growing startup based in the UK, that’s looking to expand our product and ecosystem team in Malaysia. We believe in autonomy, creativity and an enterprising spirit; qualities that got us to where we are today.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new team in a high-growth company that is changing the face of technology, privacy and security. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have proven experience in a similar role, be willing to learn new skills and love creating beautiful art.
- +2 years experience in a design role preferably working across product (UI/UX) and graphic
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Experience designing for print collaterals, social media platforms and devices
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- You are digitally native - you learn how to use different digital tools fast and good at a number of them
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
Day- to- day responsibilities
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and other team members to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Tools/software skills needed
- Sketch / Marvel / Figma / Zeplin (Optional)
If you are interested, kindly fill up the form below : https://forms.gle/k2mn7dzssr9niVoe8
Will get in touch with you soon if shortlisted. Thank you for the time spent reading this post!