Onebrief makes military planning seamless and represents a shift in paradigm for future military decisions. It is an all-in-one tool that supports both the creative and process-oriented aspects of military planning. In Onebrief, planners use maps, boards, diagrams, timelines, spreadsheets, slide decks and text documents to create their plans—all while sharing a common database. Everything stays in sync, in real time. Our approach has been refined and validated through hundreds of user experiments.
We’re post-revenue (approaching $2M in ARR). We are backed by Y Combinator (S21) and top-tier VCs, including Caffeinated Capital (Affirm, Docker, Notion, and more). Our elite team combines the best of tech and military talent, including education and experience at Google, Adobe, Delta Force, TOPGUN, and more.
Given our current traction we can barely keep up with demand. This is an opportunity for you to join us with all the perks of a founding employee.
What you will achieve
As a full-stack engineer, you'll work on a wide range of areas, benefiting from your unique versatility. You'll be responsible for a frictionless integration between frontend and backend, contributing to development of either "end" as needed—including APIs, realtime collaboration, workflows and integrations, for example. This is a hands-on role, but you'll also play a key function in continuously improving our end-to-end architecture and developer experience.
You’ll report directly to Rafa, our CTO.
Core Technologies: React, Node.js, Typescript, Postgres, Redis, Kubernetes
The ideal candidate has worked on B2B/SaaS projects involving aspects of creative support, data visualization, or modern collaboration.
• You are a trained and experienced (3+ years) full-stack engineer, who's worked extensively with React and Node.js
• You have a comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices
• You are a stickler for great developer experience and have frequently rolled up your sleeves and found solutions that made the whole team better
• You have the skills to create simple solutions for complex problems quickly; often benefiting from tried-and-true techniques
• You put user value before tech
• You learn quickly, work iteratively and naturally seek collaboration
• You communicate clearly and succinctly
• You are a U.S. citizen
• Finally, you are a manager of one—capable of setting your own direction, building something from scratch, and seeing it through
Our team shares a passion, seek excellence, and play to win, with the seriousness and camaraderie of an olympic team. We are in this together, not just because Onebrief will one day be 10x the size of Palantir. We are here to build the future of military decisions, so that the coming decades don’t repeat the previous ones.
Here’s what our team members value most about working here:
• Founders' transparency
• Product and vision
• Leadership's ability to learn and adapt
• Challenges and learning opportunities
• Ownership and autonomy
• No non-sense policies and processes
• Remote-first, as opposed to remote-friendly