Digital Marketing Specialist
We design and build an autonomous delivery network and infrastructure to provide cheaper, smarter, and safer delivery solutions for customers indoors and outdoors.
Do you like working on something from scratch? Is problem-solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at HelloWorld Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in robotics and software to solve current last-mile delivery issues with building autonomous ground-based delivery robots. At HelloWorld Robotics, we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling, and fun.
We are seeking Digital Marketing Specialist to build, design, and implement the organization’s digital media plans and strategies towards achieving its digital marketing goals and objectives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and is able to think strategically and creatively to create engaging high-quality business content for digital media campaigns. Thus, the candidate is expected to have experience and passion for digital media/technologies and digital marketing channels.
- Conceptualize and design creative, concise, and engaging digital media content/campaigns across various channels/platforms such as website, e-newsletter, webinars, podcasts, infographics, videos, etc to achieve the organization’s business goals/objectives
- Strategized and coordinate the digital marketing plan with relevant internal business units, collaborators, and/or external vendors to optimize and elevate the organization’s visibility and branding as well as build lasting digital connections with stakeholders
- Maintain and manage all digital media channels/platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and LinkedIn including all on-site and off-site SEO initiatives (e.g. link building, content development, technical SEO, conversion rate optimization testing)
- Pro-actively take measures of improvement as well as stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends about last-mile delivery robots
- Produce and present monthly reports on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and projects. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
- Regularly monitor, analyze and gain insights into competitors' strategies to recommend improvements in digital marketing to Management
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia
- Bachelor's Degree with excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Minimum 1-year experience in Digital Media / Marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, web design, Influencer Outreach, visual communication methods, and display advertising campaigns
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and workstreams
- Eager learner and quick to jump in and help solve the problem
- Functional understanding and experience in managing all digital marketing tools (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Search Ads) and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics, Youtube Analytics, SEO tools like Wix, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Team player with critical thinking, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Recommended/Good to have:
- Second language (we are a global startup that is not just limited to Malaysia!)
- Experience starting or scaling a successful startup
- Demonstrated interest in logistics, on-demand services, and marketplaces
- Problem Solving attitude and experience
- Collaborating with other business development or marketing professionals.
- Proven experience in project management and/or retail background a plus
Why HelloWorld Robotics? What we can offer you
As your career progresses, we commit to developing and advancing your career. We aim to put together personalized training for every employee through a blend of training that includes:
- Fast and high growth potentiality
- Straight-forward without hierarchical organizational structure
- Young generations thinking with creative operations
- Streamlined and focused
- Opportunities for interns and fresh graduates to experience real robots
- Competitive compensation package
At HelloWorld Robotics, we are committed to building and supporting a culture of diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression.
Digital Marketing, Sales