Satsuma is a developer tool for building on top of blockchain data. Our product lets developers easily generate custom web3 APIs for powering their applications.
What you’ll be doing
As Chief of Staff / Head of Growth, you will work hand-in-hand with the CEO across various go-to-market initiatives. These will include:
- Sales - Prospecting for new customers and marketing efforts to generate inbound leads.
- Product - Converting customer feedback into product briefs and coordinating with engineering on product roll-out.
- Customer implementation - Synthesizing customer requirements and assisting with trials / account setup.
- Customer success - Supporting existing customers when they have issues / features requests and making sure they’re happy.
- Operations - Helping with legal, compliance, procurement, finance, etc. when necessary.
- You have prior experience in sales, product, or engineering at an early stage startup.
- You’re hungry to learn - You’re eager to wear many hats and pick up new skills. You’re humble enough to know what you don’t know, but confident in your ability to learn.
- You have a bias towards action - You’re comfortable with ambiguity and with making decisions without perfect context.
- You’re a strong communicator - You know how to concisely organize your thoughts in written communication and effectively express thoughts in verbal communication.
- You’re technical - You have an engineering background or have worked at a company with a highly technical product. Bonus points if you know your way around a terminal or have used AWS / GCP.
- You're entrepreneurial - You want to start your own company someday and are excited to get in on the ground floor of a startup.