Business Development, Marketing, Sales, IOT
We design and build an autonomous delivery network and infrastructure to provide cheaper, smarter, and safer delivery solutions for customers indoors and outdoors.
Do you like working on something from scratch? Is problem-solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at HelloWorld Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in robotics and software to solve current last-mile delivery issues with building autonomous ground-based delivery robots. At HelloWorld Robotics, we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling, and fun.
We are now seeking a Business Development to join our team. You will work on establishing partnerships to build a compelling offering POCs, trials, and robotic delivery services for our customers (merchants & end-users). The scope will initially be markets of Malaysia and Singapore, with future possibilities to contribute more broadly.
- Growing the range of options available to our delivery customers
- Identifying and approaching potential companies to partner with
- Negotiating agreements
- Scaling up and deepening existing partnerships
- Coordinating the support that you need from the rest of the organization to achieve your goals
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia
- Candidates must possess at least a least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Minimum 1-year experience in some aspects of business development, sales, food delivery, or supply chain experience
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of productization and go-to-market activities
- Proven written and verbal communications skills, interpersonal skills and customer service, and ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability both to manage timelines and to be flexible to changing circumstances and needs
- Analytically adept and proficient in key tools (e.g. MS Office, Google tools), and able to develop, review, and guide quantitative and qualitative analysis to assist with decision-making issues
Recommended/Good to have:
- Second language (we are a global startup that is not just limited to Malaysia!)
- Experience starting or scaling a successful startup
- Demonstrated interest in logistics, on-demand services, and marketplaces
- Problem Solving attitude and experience
- Collaborating with other business development or marketing professionals.
- Proven experience in project management and/or retail background a plus
Why HelloWorld Robotics? What we can offer you
As your career progresses, we commit to developing and advancing your career. We aim to put together personalized training for every employee through a blend of training that includes:
- Fast and high growth potentiality
- Straight-forward without hierarchical organizational structure
- Young generations thinking with creative operations
- Streamlined and focused
- Opportunities for interns and fresh graduates to experience real robots
- Competitive compensation package
At HelloWorld Robotics, we are committed to building and supporting a culture of diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression.