People wanted for hazardous journey!
Long months of complete darkness, constant danger.
Safe return doubtful.
Honor and recognition in case of success.
About the role
As a first Account Executive at Anakin, you will work directly with the founders to setup the sales process from zero to one and close. You will work with the inside sales manager or generate leads on your own - whatever is needed. You will execute sales strategies to win large businesses like Uber and Walmart for high-ticket size ($100K+ ACV) deals. The right candidate needs to have a proven track record of being a highly energetic and focused getting-shit-done kind of person.
Your Responsibilities would be to:
- Work with the founders to design a sales process and meet the clients, and close
- Do whatever that needs to be done - call, email, travel to meet the client and close
- 3+ years of work experience in B2B high ticket-size ($100K+ ACV) sales in software, DaaS or SaaS markets selling to C-level executives
- Experience in sales or business development (customer-facing) with enterprise clients in the US
- Experience managing cross-functional projects in fast-paced, dynamic settings
- Excellent communication skills- both internal and external facing. Extreme fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in initiating and verifying contracts
- Expert in MS suite, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to execute and manage many tasks in parallel
- Deep passion for working at an early-stage startup and being the sole driver of sales for a company
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Must have an aversion to politics and BS. Should let his/her work speak for him/her
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty. In almost all the cases, your job will be to figure it out
- Must not be bounded to comfort zone. Often, you will need to challenge yourself to go above and beyond