Actipulse Neuroscience is a Paris Brain Institute and Y-Combinator backed, brain health-tech company specialized in non-invasive brain stimulation for the treatment of psychiatric and neurological disorders.
Currently running a Phase 3 study for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder, with a robust clinical pipeline for a variety of CNS disorders.
About the role
Objectives of the role
Having recently opened a French scientific research office, we are looking for our first European hire, who will be responsible for coordinating various scientific, pre-clinical, and clinical studies with research partners including the Paris Brain Institute, and French and European universities.
- Search for new research opportunities with universities, research institutes and innovation clusters to clinically test our technology for different indications. These studies include in vitro/ex vivo, pre and clinical studies (P1 to P3)
- Coordinate these projects to ensure a on-time and on-budget project outcome
- Attend medical and scientific conferences in Europe
- Search and apply for French and European grants
- Be the scientific face and voice of the company in France and Europe
- Having previously worked or been involved in medical research: laboratory, pre-clinical, or clinical research
- Having worked in a research cluster/ CRO/ university lab, and understand the management aspects from finding the right PI/laboratory, to managing the project and relationship with the scientific team
- Having previously worked in an incubator/ accelerator program for scientific/ medical startups
- Having worked as a scientific liaison between the industry and research partners
- Candidates must have a scientific training.
- Only Phds and/or Msc. in related science or medicine fields will be considered.
- Individuals that have completed their scientific training with an MBA or Msc. in management will be highly considered.
- French, only C1 and C2 candidates will be considered
- English, only C1 and C2 candidates will be considered
- Spanish, is a plus to communicate with our Mexico City offices, but not mandatory
Type of contract
Full time contract (CDI)
€31,000 up to €38 500 euros/ year (gross salary), depending on qualifications and experience.
For more information