Account Manager (Hybrid)
18 May, 2022
No experience required
The Account Manager coordinates the service delivery functions for assigned clients with ongoing client relationship management, financial management, business acumen, operational excellence, employee guidance, and administrative oversight. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (remote/client locations).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned clients and ongoing client relationship management.
-Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards. Assisting the Director/region with ongoing client service needs, addressing client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively, and communicating employee performance concerns and/or project status updates to all interested parties.
- Manage account performance, KPIs, and P&L.
- Regularly review evolving client needs and industry trends to improve future results.
- Manage account dynamics, including scenario planning and practice.
- Oversee embedded personnel that are delivering direct services to the client.
- Coordinate with the service delivery functions of Pinkerton, various assignments, as requested by the client.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and other Pinkerton management.
- Assist with general account functions.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications: Bachelor's degree preferred with diverse business-related experience across all industries or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.