Events & Community Management Intern
No experience required
If you are passionate about developing inspiring experiences that create a positive impact in people’s lives and growing community, this position may be perfect for you. Expect to work directly with the company founders and be immersed in the start-up life.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help Millennials like yourself discover a career you’ll love. Get an inside look into different companies and careers, on our website. See photos of their office space, employees sharing about the culture and day-to-day work – even before you apply.
What you can expect to work on:
In this exciting role, you will get the opportunity to spearhead the development of virtual events that engage and grow our jobseeker community in Singapore.
- Organise engaging events that help jobseekers in Singapore learn about different career paths and thrive in their careers
- Curate the programme to ensure that participants have a meaningful experience, and have insights & actionable takeaways that they can benefit from
- Identify & invite relevant industry professionals to our events to interact and share with our jobseeker community
- Lead the end-to-end process of the event, including the logistics and coordination involved
- Manage the post-webinar process that is an opportunity for us to further drive growth and engagement of our jobseeker community
- Develop new event ideas that will resonate with and add value to our jobseeker community
- Develop strategies to grow our jobseeker community, and continuously engage them. Nurture conversation, questions, information sharing within the community, that will fuel funnel our event and content strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience in organising events preferred: This could be for a school event, community event, in your past internship, etc. We’d love for you to walk us through how you planned the event, what worked or didn’t, and what the results were.
- Attuned to what millennial jobseekers are interested in: Being able to curate experiences and events that they resonate with, with actionable takeaways that are useful for them.
- Resourceful and creative: In bringing onboard speakers and strategic partners for events that would be the most useful and relevant to our audience.
- Interest in career development: It’s a great plus if you are personally interested in content or events related to understanding different career paths and career development.
Interested in joining the TalentTribe crew?
Send the following to email@example.com:
- Your updated resume
- Portfolio of any school projects / past internship work you’ve done and are proud of
- Include your answers to these two questions:
a. How many months of internship are you looking for? (If you are open to any duration, feel free to let us know as well)
b. When are you able to start the internship?
Kindly note that applications submitted directly to our careers email address will be given screening priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This is a full-time internship position. If you are looking at part-time / full-time positions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to explore further.