Growth Marketing Intern
No experience required
If you are passionate about email marketing, social media, Telegram marketing, content writing & development, and ideating on effective marketing acquisition strategies, this position is perfect for you. Expect to work directly with the company founders and be immersed in the start-up life.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help early-to-mid career professionals discover a career they’ll love. Get an inside look into different companies and careers, on our website. See photos of their office space, employees sharing about the culture and day-to-day work – even before you apply.
What you can expect to work on:
Get exposure to work with the team on a range of B2C and B2B marketing channels to drive user acquisition, retention & referral:
- Manage and implement inbound email marketing campaigns – Develop & optimise content for our users to drive user activation, retention & referral.
- Develop content for social media – Strategise content calendar and develop content for social media, specifically focusing on LinkedIn. Optimise content to increase user acquisition & engagement. Propose & experiment with different types of social media posts to achieve business objectives.
- Develop content for Telegram channel – Develop content that will resonate with and add value to a community of early-career jobseekers on the Telegram channel. Refine and improve the overall content strategy for the Telegram channel, from the type of content to frequency and visuals, based on real-time feedback from our community.
- Grow Telegram channel following – Test and create effective acquisition strategies to grow Telegram channel followers. Leverage all available online & offline channels to attract more millennial jobseekers to our Telegram channel.
- Analyse data and success metrics – Analyse data and track success metrics. Based on your analysis, develop strategies that drive employer acquisition, increase success metrics, and iterate the product to improve user experience.
Key skills that you’ll pick up:
- Email marketing, copywriting and platform growth campaigns
- A/B testing
- Social media marketing
- Marketing analytics
What we’re looking for:
- Strong copywriting skills – You can sell ice to eskimos with your words.
- Strong design skills – Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator. You are able to create visually appealing designs that capture the audience’s attention.
- Attention to detail – You know when a full-stop is missing, or if the font size is off by 2 pts. Also, you include the word 'TalentedTribe' somewhere in your email application.
- Goal-oriented – You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership of a goal, and will do what it takes to achieve the goal.
- Ability to commit for at least 6 months.
Interested in joining the TalentTribe crew?
Send the following to email@example.com:
- Your updated resume
- Portfolio of any school projects / past internship work you’ve done and are proud of
- Include your answers to these two questions:
a. How many months of internship are you looking for? If you are open to any duration, feel free to let us know as well.
b. When are you able to start the internship?
Kindly note that applications submitted directly to our careers email address will be given screening priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This is a full-time internship position. If you are looking at part-time / full-time positions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to explore further.