Director of Human Resources
14 Mar, 2022
$1500 — $2500 monthly
- Design and implement people strategy and HR operating model to enable both short- and long-term business development.
- Plan, execute and track human capital plan, drive people cost-effectiveness to ensure right resource at the right place.
- Set upright organizational structure, compensation, and benefits framework, and performance management framework to boost high performance.
- Develop company culture and policies, ensure implementation from top-down and in line with local government regulations.
- Drive recruitment efficiency by hiring the right people in the right position at right time from the right channel.
- Develop and launch learning and talent development framework to ensure sufficient organization capability and talent bench to enable business growth.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and partners to ensure company-wide HR operation process i.e. onboarding, attendance and payroll handling, health, and insurance, probation and contract management, expatriate management, etc. are compliant, best-in-class, and continuously improving.
- Responsible for office administration management, ensuring management of office maintenance, policies, and best practice working with Finance and other departments to ensure timely action of office-related procurement, IT, and other bills.
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in HR overall and office administration, with at least 2 years of HR generalist people management experience. preferably within a hospitality or retail environment
- Positive, out-going personality with strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Detailed oriented with the ability to effectively manage projects to meet tight deadlines as well as develop and manage long term campaigns
- Bilingual language skills with native Chinese and fluent written/spoken English
- In-depth knowledge of China labor law, standard HR policies, procedures best practices
- Strong English skills a strong plus
Compensation and Package
- Competitive salary and health/social insurance entitlements
- The monthly allowance at all Jing-A locations as well as access to staff discounts on F&B, merchandise, event ticket sales, and more
- Access to Jing-A bonus scheme, rewarded annually and tied to individual and company performance
- Regular team and company-wide outings and celebrations
- Opportunity for growth and development via paid-for training programs (i.e. Cicerone Beer Certification, leadership nurturing)
- Statutory leave and public holiday entitlements