12 Mar, 2022
S$3000 — S$10000 monthly
The Project Director will be reporting to the Managing Director of NETS Solutions and will be responsible for the execution, delivery & successful implementation of the projects to customers within stipulated timeline and within budget. This position is a great opportunity for an individual possessing knowledge and interest in payments.
- Manage internal & external stakeholders (partner, bank, and regulator) & lead projects & technical teams towards success & complete activities to deliver projects timely.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the NextGen RTGS/SSS project.
- Setting goals for the program according to the strategic objectives of the project
- Manage the project resources including synergizing the different working teams in the project including and not limited to the PMO, tech, test, BA, SME/COE team and etc.
- Manage and monitor project risks, issues, and progress and ensure deliverables are delivered in accordance with the project schedule and within the budgeted cost
- Ensure all assignments and engagements under the functional and technical tracks are efficiently managed and executed.
- Support and participate in functional discussions, walkthroughs, and presentations with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the teams to recommend or provide solutions to stakeholders.
- Ensure system software provided by the vendor and/or internal team functions according to the finalized functional requirements.
- Manage and support the internal and external acceptance testing, industry testing, and “live” cutover.
- Review and ensure the teams and project comply with defined project processes, standards, and methodologies.
- Prepare and/or review project status reports, meeting minutes, risk reports.
- Prepare and/or review technical, operations documentation and training materials
- Perform impact analysis for new and existing requirement changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 20 years of relevant working experience in IT projects, with at least 10 years of experience in project management of large-scale projects.
- Good understanding and experience in IT project management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) are necessary.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to present and pitch to stakeholders.
- Possess leadership qualities and people management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the financial industry/payments systems is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in JEE, RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, MySQL), Application Servers (e.g. WAS, WLS, JBoss) will be an advantage.
- PMP Certification is preferred.