Senior Sales Operations Analyst
12 Mar, 2022
$3000 — $7000 monthly
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will work cross-functionally with the Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Business Operations teams to accelerate revenue growth and teamwide productivity. You will be the expert in how PubNub operates, leverages, and reports on the Salesforce platform and other sales tools to eliminate inefficiency and champion productivity across the sales team and wider company. The ideal candidate is a motivated, self-starter who is data-oriented, passionate about systems, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience as Salesforce administrator, sales operations, or similar sales analytics role
- Experience working cross-departmentally within an organization
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to multitask, hit deadlines, and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Experience with receiving, analyzing, and interpreting results from large data sets
- Proficiency with Excel, Dataloader.io, and other data tools with a high degree of confidence handling and analyzing large data sets
Role And Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive sales operational support, including but not limited to territory management, headcount and capacity management, account and opportunity management, and Salesforce rules of engagement decisions.
- Maintain a high level of sales data integrity and upkeep, managing Salesforce records with multiple data sources and implementing processes to cleanse records and provide high-value data for the sales team
- Develop and maintain sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and support the rhythm of the business through weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Work with large data sets, along with the sales tools and systems, to build actionable reports and insights to drive pipeline
- Assist in the upkeep and maintenance of sales reporting, dashboards, and analytics.
- Operate as a nexus point between departments, collaborating and fostering relationships cross-organizationally. Working with sales/marketing/product/data ops/finance/legal teams to execute requirements and implement integrations.
- Design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting around pipeline health, deal management, attainment, etc. The goal is to promote visibility
- Work with the Sales System Ops team to help design new and improve current workflows/automation for Sales.
- Partner with senior Ops members to manage territories and provide enablement to the sales team
- Administrating sales toolsets, and training new sales reps in their function and application
- Partner and execute with the revenue operations manager on special projects and requests from sales and marketing teams
Note: This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.