26 Feb, 2022
JPY20000 — JPY27000 monthly
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
In this role, you will…
- Responsible for daily operations in all aspects of HR functions. Continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of HR processes by leveraging on HR technology and information systems, using sound judgment and discretion to interpret policies and procedures and apply them appropriately, as well as support in the execution of HR programs and projects in the region.
- Develop, implement and administer human resources programs, policies and practices by ensuring compliance with Company regulations and local legislation.
- Develop and update employee handbooks, HR policies, and standard operating procedures.
- Provide information, guidance, and direction on HR programs and processes to employees and managers.
- Update and maintain all HR information such as new hires, terminations, LOAs, job changes, etc in the global HR database and/or another local database by working with APAC/Global HR team and external/internal stakeholders.
- Manage employment certification, immigration/work visa application, and renewal process.
- Manage and facilitate the appointment, on-boarding and induction/orientation programs, and service confirmation for new hires.
- Support payroll process and/or work with Finance to ensure timely and accurate processing of benefits-related administrations.
- Support participation in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze Company’s competitive position.
- Administer and communicate employee benefits programs including enrollment and benefit claim administration.
- Support in talent management and performance management processes and exercises, as well as talent development programs.
- Manage employee off-boarding, conduct exit interviews, and provide feedback and recommendations to management.
- Manage employee relations/staff welfare programs and activities.
- Develop, implement and maintain HR information systems or databases associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and usage of employee information for planning and activities.
- Maintain internal files and records (hardcopy and softcopy) in support of audits and compliance.
- Support staffing/employment/recruiting programs and work with the hiring manager to document requirements, advertise job openings, source, and select the right talents.
- Develop new hire compensation package/offer, conduct employment background checks and administer pre-employment medical checks.
- Develop timely and accurate reports, provide analysis of HR metrics and data and present recommendations to management.
- Perform any other projects or duties as assigned.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or related discipline
- At least 4-6 years of related experience in HR-related role with good knowledge of local employment legislation and HR practices, shared service experiences in HR is preferred
- Strong planning, organizing, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy and good quality work
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced growing organization
- Able to work collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external business partners/ vendors
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision to create solutions that are in alignment with the culture and strategies of the Company
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of the information and act with integrity
- Strong verbal, written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and HR information systems such as Workday