Business Developer Manager
We are looking for our first amazing Business Developer Manager based in Singapore to join our second-stage rocket ship! 🚀
You'll be joining AppTweak at a super exciting time! As the company is now expanding to Singapore we are looking for our first amazing employee to tackle the South-Eastern Asian business market and support the growth of the company in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Viet Nam, and Indonesia.
You will take part in all stages of the sales process: lead generation, conduct product demos, follow-up until the closing. You'll also be in charge of customers’ experience and the management of existing accounts.
What is expected from you:
- Grow the company’s Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Convert inbound leads to new customers
- Develop strong customers relationships to increase retention and reduce churn through customer success initiatives;
- Develop data-driven recommendations to generate new business opportunities;
- Develop our presence in South-East Asia
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team to increase brand awareness, network, website visitors, and the number of leads in the region;
- Promote and advocate AppTweak platform during mobile marketing trade fairs (virtual and in-person);
- Organize and host ASO events such as webinars, “ASO Breakfast”, and meetups to promote AppTweak (virtual and in-person);
- Participate in AppTweak internal optimization
- Bring up suggestions on product improvements to the product team.
- You are fluent in English and Chinese;
- Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field;
- 3+ years experience in Sales or Business Development with a proven track record of closing deals;
- Thorough understanding of the Asian market;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment;
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail;
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization;
- Ability to interact with a broad set of clients and the ability to present clearly online or in person;
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps;
- Former experience in the Mobile Marketing industry is a strong plus;
- Former experience selling Enterprise SAAS Solutions or/and Consulting Services;
- Additional languages are a plus;
What's in it for you
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet all your colleagues.
- Onboarding journey in our amazing office in Brussels.
- A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, Friendly.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: altogether we speak more than 15 languages
- Opportunity to connect with a variety of high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Chance to discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
- If you believe you'd be an awesome fit, we should meet soon!